LightRoom Classic – Library Module
There are 3 spaces available for this class as of 01/17/2020
Would you like to take learn how to use the full power of this class leading Digital Asset Management tool? This class will take you through the workflow to organize, optimize and print your images using Lightroom. It will also cover the interface between LightRoom and Photoshop.
Learn the latest changes to LightRoom Classic. If you don’t know the two major updates, you really need to understand how to take advantage of them!
This class will be a combination of lecture and in class work on your own computer (laptops desired). I’ll work with each person to discuss individual issues and goals for each topic area. You’ll have time to work through the material and gain a better understanding.
Details of the class:
- We’ll cover the concepts of the LightRoom Catalog
- What is does and how you need to work with it to utilize the power of LightRoom
- How to import properly to maximize the speed of LightRoom to review and cull your images
- Library Module
- Folder structure strategies
- Every feature of this module and how to take full advantage of this powerful digital asset management tool.
- Collections – Regular Collections and Smart Collections
- Moving, Renaming, Deleting Images
- Using the Power of Filtering to find images quickly
- Keywording strategies
- Metadata Presets
- Using Facial Recognition
- Synchronizing with LightRoom Cloud as a wonderful photo sharing option
Dates / Time / Location
January 25, 2020
- Artistic Image Gallery
- 1101 Cardenas NE, Suite 102 (Near San Pedro and Lomas)
This class will be 6 hours in length (9:00 – 4:00) with a 1 hour lunch break
- Class size will be limited to 12 participants
- A minimum of 6 participants is required to hold the class
$150 for the course
A $50 Deposit is needed to hold your spot in the class. I’ll send details on how to pay the deposit once your registration request has been received.